**YOU MUST READ THE ENTIRE JOB POSTING**
Hoopes Vision is Utah’s premier corneal surgical center; offering elective and medical-surgical procedures and treatments. We are currently looking for a rockstar to join our family. We are in search of a Patient Services Ninja to join our team of awesome peeps.
You’ll be responsible for inbound calls from new and existing patients, where you’ll use your specialized ninja skills in customer experience and engagement to win them over.
If you’re a customer service driven human, love working with happy, shiny teammates, then we want to hear from you.
Who We Are…
Here at Hoopes Vision, we have Gamers, Athletes, Movie Fanatics, Musicians, Skiers, Bikers, Pet Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Serious people and Silly people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find friends here! We have all kinds of people, but one thing in common – we want to provide our patients with amazing experiences.
What we’re offering …
Aside from working with an awesome team, we offer full-time, on-site work, a benefits package that includes: competitive compensation, health/dental/life/disability benefits, 401K, paid time off, and more!
We are looking for the following …
Patient Services Ninja – Communications Hub
Patient Services Ninja – Communication Hub
A Rockstar who will be the first point of contact for all prospects, existing patients, and referring doctors’ offices. You’ll be responsible for scheduling appointments and answering patient inquires of all types to include scheduling, medication refills, referrals, and general information regarding the practice.
How to apply…
Below you will find a list of “soft skills.” Please take a moment to read through the list. Tell us how this relates to you by whipping up a few sentences or making a short video (use your phone. no need for a professional touch. 3 min max). Don’t forget to attach your resume. Applicants wishing to participate, submit the required information to email@example.com.
1. Dependability/reliability: If you wake up late, run behind constantly, or call in sick every other week, stop reading. This is not the job for you.
2. Integrity: If you feel there is nothing wrong with stealing from the cash register. Stop reading. This is not the job for you.
3. Respect: Do you get angry and annoyed with people, or think you’re better than the average bear? Stop reading. This is not the job for you.
4. Teamwork: Do you constantly need to be the center of attention, crave adoration, and your philosophy of teamwork revolves around you? Stop reading. This job is not for you.
5. Customer focus: Do you feel your needs come first and others should work harder to understand and anticipate your wants? Stop reading. This is not the job for you.